Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Meme

I guess I'll take the hint. ;) I've been tagged by both Athena and OC, so here goes. :)

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules on your blog, share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself, tag six more bloggers at the end, and then leave them comments so they know they've been tagged.

1) I once literally launched a tooth across the room when I was seven years old by trying to open a bottle of pancake syrup with my teeth. To this day, loose, wiggly teeth ook me out and give me the heebie jeebies. Reminds me of that event and the feeling I had in my mouth.

2) I have an obsession with clean floors. I hate dirty carpet and kitchen floors with a passion. Dirty countertops and tabletops don't bother me so much. But dirty floors... I shudder just thinking about them.

3) I am an avid aquarist. I just got my fifty gallon tank up and running after it was sitting in my garage for six months (it was stored after my divorce). I've driven LK nuts this month because I've spent a ton of money on supplies and I can't stop obsessing over it. I love fish. :)

4) I cannot sleep if someone or something is touching me. I need my space and am not very cuddly in bed.

5) I am really bad at searching for things. I mean really bad. I am teased endlessly because most often what I am looking for is right in front of me. This happens a lot. Especially when I'm in a hurry.

6) I bite my fingernails. I hate it and I have stopped in the past, but when stressed, I revert back.

Since most all the bloggers I know out there have completed this meme, I won't be tagging anyone. I'm boring like that! :)

No comments: